Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All I want for Christmas is...

On Saturday I texted Stephanie to see how the day was going. Her response: an email that should've been wrapped with a shiny bow: pictures and descriptions of newly arrived inventory that I'm certain had her drooling all over the keyboard! Christian Louboutin, Louis Vuitton, Coach, Armani, Badgley Mischka, and more. Her personal favorite: a brand-spankin-new pair of Givenchy heels. I saw them with my own eyes on Monday: 4 inch heels with triple mary-jane straps that decorate an ankle with carefully crafted perfection; the glassy, smooth, nobody's-ever-taken-a-step-in-me soles are deliciously caramel in color and so shiny I could see my reflection in them... and this is a SHOE! Anyways, enough about what we'd love to see under our Christmas trees. Take a peek... what's your favorite?





















No comments:

Post a Comment