Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Consignment Bus Tour This Saturday!

So I went shopping at Home Depot yesterday and couldn't believe my eyes: Home Depot already has her party dress on! Christmas trees, lights, ribbons, ornaments, wreaths, snowmen, and reindeer were everywhere. And then I realized with a start: "I haven't gotten anybody anything yet."

Why am I telling you this? Because this Saturday, from 10am - 5pm, Back By Popular Demand is hosting its own Consignment Store Bus Tour - which means you can be chauffeured around Atlanta on a chartered bus, enjoy a catered buffet lunch, go home with a goody bag, and find gifts for loved ones (and yourself!) from FIVE of Atlanta's fantastic consignment stores. AND bus tour participants will enjoy 20% off their purchases all day long.

All of the sudden this whole holiday shopping madness seems a lot less like work and a lot more like spending a great day with people who love resale shopping just as much as I do...

Tickets are $35 a piece, or $70 a pair and are available for purchase online at http://www.bbpdconsignment.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment