Finders Keepers Fashions
84 N. Avondale Rd.
Avondale Est., Ga 30002
Thank you for your interest in Finders Keepers! We look forward to doing business with you!
We accept seasonal merchandise for women, men, plus sizes and all accessories.
We do not consign children’s, young men’s, or junior’s sizes.
Jewelry is looked at for established accounts only.
Guidelines for new accounts:
- Potential new accounts are considered Monday through Saturday between the hours of 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. and are handled on a first come, first served basis. Clothing must be clean, on hangers, flawless and ready to sell.
- Only 25 items can be considered for first time consignors, no extras.
- No inexpensive labels nor counterfeit handbags or garments will be accepted.
- If there are enough acceptable items that will sell well, the account will be opened and all policies will be explained.
Policies of Finders Keepers:
- What merchandise will be accepted and how it will be priced is determined by the staff of Finders Keepers.
- Consignment Splits are as follows and are based on the item’s final selling price:
- $1 to $49 : 40% to Consignor/ 60% to Store
- $50 to $99 : 45% to Consignor/ 55% to Store
- $100 to $199: 50% to Consignor/ 50% to Store
- $200 and up: 60% to Consignor/ 40% to Store
- Jewelry is bought outright at 20% of the resale price. Jewelry will be sold on consignment only if an individual item values more than $100.
- There is a $12 annual fee to be a consignor, and it includes 24/7 online consignor account access. We have two seasons - Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter.
- Items not sold in 60 days are donated to charity.
- Markdowns are done at the discretion of the staff of Finders Keepers. All items are subject to periodic sales.
- Checks are mailed at the first of the month for accounts with a balance of $40 or more. Mailed checks incur a $1 charge to cover the mailing cost. Consignors may check account balances and pick up money any time during regular business hours.
- Once your consignment account has been established, you may make drop-offs of your additional items.
- If you wish to take your unaccepted items back with you, you will fill out a “Stay and Wait” form and wait in the store while your items are assessed on a first come, first served basis. If you wish to donate what we do not accept, you will simply fill out a “Drop and Run” form and go! No tax receipts are given for donations.
- Stay and Wait consignments must be on hangers, limited to 25 items, and be at least 7 days apart.
- Drop and Run consignments have no item limits, may be hanging or neatly folded in a box or bag, and are limited to no more than once daily.
We have a large database of consignors and cannot make exceptions to any of our policies. We must be very selective in the merchandise we accept for consignment, so please do not be offended if your items are not accepted. We only want the best for our shoppers. Our consignment partnership is based on mutual respect. Any consignor who becomes adversarial with the staff of Finders Keepers will have their consignment account closed. Thank you for your interest in Finders Keepers and we look forward to doing business with you! For additional questions, feel free to call!